Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Waiting for a miracle...sent home to miscarry.

Nov. 9th, 2009. I didn't want to leave anyone hanging. After waiting another 13 days to give the little one time to grow and be seen on an USD, I am now home waiting to miscarry. We had a second USD today and it showed no growth, no HB, and that the little one stopped growing at 6.4 wks. I did see a little more of something in the sac but nothing recognizable like my last M/C at 8 wks. I was supposed to be 9.1 wks from the LMP. We are very sad, well I am mostly..my husband has a hard time showing his emotions when it comes to m/c. I am home waiting for bleeding to happen and nothing so far. I still have all the same pregnancy symptoms, my stomach seems larger today(Nov.10th). That makes all this even harder and at times makes me hopeful that all of these test are wrong..that maybe this little one will defy the odds against all the negative tests. I know all things are possible only through Gods loving touch. I am sorry I didn't have better news, but wanted to at least give anyone following my story an ending. God Bless those still waiting it out.. keep hope up and know God has a plan for all of us no matter what the outcome!
_________________
For you created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made: My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in the secret place... PSALMS 139: 13-16

No comments: